Friday, August 8, 2008

Ok. Ok. I give in! Here is my blog!

Well, though I am not the most eloquent I will try to be moderately interesting.

I am an artist, graphic designer and illustrator living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am solar powered and absolutely love the weather and the cultural diversity out here in NM.

I am married with dogs (three).
And we are owned by one cat
(the subject in image above ;). Would have more but husband would kill me! ;)

I believe:

In always working towards being the best person one can be. To treat people with civility and kindness.

In keeping the mind open to learning new things.

That art (in all forms) helps the world go 'round. It is what lasts and what is remembered. And that if it wasn't for creative people throughout the world that we would know nothing of the past ... and have nothing to do on the weekends! ;)


I will continue to add to this list, and modify, as I grow and learn. And hopefully this site will grow with me as I learn to navigate bloggspot :P lol






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are awesome!!!